The Little Book Of Wicklow
From the stark grandeur of the Wicklow Mountains to the fertile coastal plains, this book takes the reader on a journey through the county and its vibrant past. Here you will find out about Wicklow's castles and great houses, its monastic heritage and heroic leaders. You will also glimpse a darker side to Wicklow's past with a look at crime and punishment and Wicklow's wicked women.
- Monastic Wicklow
- Wicklow's Great Houses
- Wicklow Rebels
- Crime and Punishment: Tales from Wicklow's Dark Side
- Wicked Wicklow Women
- Poor Parnell: Wicklow's Wronged Leader?
- Trial and Retribution: The Only Black and Tan Executed in Ireland
- The Anglo-Irish Treaty of 1921: The Wicklow Connection
- Wicklow on the Silver Screen
- Wicklow's Historic Towns